“I wish I had something like it when I was studying for the MCAT!”
Dr. S. Weldon
Todo el mundo que trabajan en el campo de la medicina tiene que saber médico y frases. Colleges offer a terminology course but that wastes your money. You have to learn and memorize the vocabulary all by yourself; a teacher cannot do that for you since there are no special sentence structures involved. Use the extra money gained for another essential course to finish school earlier or to specialize.
We make it affordable to earn medical terminology certification to increase your chances of being accepted into medical school by demonstrating that you can learn medical terminology, or to land that well-paying job in the medical field. If already certified, maintain current medical terminology certification from the AMBA with these convenient online courses. That is a practical must for nurse practitioners. How much can you save? Take your tution cost for one semester and divide by the number of classes, usually four. Compare that to our prices. Some universities charge as much as $2,500 for the course and do not cover as much as we do.
- Anytime enrollment from anywhere in the world.
- The total course is divided into three stand-alone sections for better time management. Take any of these courses at any time.
- For technical support email: support at amelox.org
- Everything needed to learn for these courses is included.
You’ll enjoy these advantages with Amelox College Tutor online learning:
- The College Tutor uses the latest technology that pulls down just like this Web page. There is nothing to download or to install. You start right away.
- All courses consists of regular textbook chapters; each chapter has interactive and engaging questions to test progress.
- New medical terms and phrases are introduced with phonetic sound-it-out pronunciations.
- Questions give instant feedback with explanations for right- and wrong answers.
- The Medical Terms courses feature a rapid search routine for words and phrases that becomes an instant dictionary and glossary/reference.
- Unique Readiness Meter indicates how likely it is to pass the Final
Upon successful completion of a course print your Certificate. This allows applying for 3 CEU per course with the AMBA. The certificate shows a school admissions officer, examiner, or potential employer demonstrated initiative, aptitude, and perseverance in learning medical terms with its definitions!
Get ready for that well-paying job in the medical field!